Our processes and activities are permanently checked out on their energy efficiency, evaluated and continuously improved.
A trouble-free organization, advanced management methods and the state of friendly technology form the necessary framework. The executives are obliged to apply the rules in force in its area of responsibility management practices, their effectiveness is constantly monitored and adapted to the latest knowledge and requirements.
The realization of the energy policy is carried out through the implantation of a complete energy management system in which:
- the energy consumption is continuously measured and monitored
- fundamental energy aspects get regularly collected, verified and communicated
- energy flows get recorded and be kept up to date
- processes and activities permanently get checked out on their energy efficiency, evaluated and continuously improved
- energy saving methods are planned and implemented
- the results of the energy saving method get identified, analyzed and evaluated at regular intervals
- necessary resources and information are provided by the management to achieve the energy goals