Corrosion protection for highest requirements
Zinc-nickel coatings have they biggest demand in the automotive industry.
They appear in the engine compartment, the brake are and in gas carrying systems.
When normal galvanizing is overtaxed by intense heat and salt, alloy coatings of 85-90% zinc and 10-15% nickel excellent corrosion resistance.
Zinc-nickel coatings offer highest corrosion resistance for highest demands:
- high thermal resistance up to 120 degrees
- prevents contact corrosion of steel in conjunction with aluminum
- only partial coating is possible
- inner anode technology is possible
- with passivation (CrVI-free)
- two-step passivation